How to donate?
As CHWSS is not a government-funded organisation, our funding is obtained through the general public and long-term supporters. Hence, the availability of public funding is key to financing our charitable causes, as we extend our services to more needy in our society.
CHWSS greatly appreciates any amount of donation. Donations of $50 and above are eligible for tax deduction.
Here's how you can donate to us:
Scan PayNow QR to Donate
- Use your mobile banking app to scan the following PayNow QR code to donate.
- Tap on QR icon “Scan & Pay” and scan CHWSS QR code:
- You will be directed to login your account details.
- Under Unique Entity Number (UEN) / Bill Reference, enter your NRIC / UEN for issuance of tax deductible receipt.
- Enter donation amount and click Next.
- Transaction is completed.
Alternatively, you can log in to your respective bank (online banking or mobile banking app), click on PayNow icon and follow the steps as shown below:
- On Send Via drop-down list, select UEN for Cheng Hong Welfare Service Society.
- On UEN, key in T04SS0148G.
- Cheng Hong Welfare Service Society will automatically appear if UEN is keyed in correctly.
- Click Next to enter donation amount.
- At UEN / Bill Reference Number, donor should key in NRIC / FIN / UEN, for it to be reflected in Cheng Hong Welfare Service Society’s bank statement. (To obtain tax deductible receipt, please provide your NRIC / UEN.)
- Click Next.
- Transaction is completed, donor will receive a text message.
- Donors must have a PayNow profile for the transaction to be completed.
- PayNow Corporate is available to businesses, corporate and government agencies that are customers of 7 participating banks: Citibank, DBS Bank / POSB, HSBC, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and UOB.
- By providing your personal data, you agree and give consent to Cheng Hong Welfare Service Society, as well as its representatives and agents (collectively “CHWSS”), to collect and use your personal data, as well as from time to time, disclose such personal data to CHWSS’s authorised service providers, and relevant third parties for purposes reasonably required by CHWSS to process your donation to CHWSS.